Quality of Mentoring Life (QoML) services offer behavioral and crisis intervention, available through all of our four Indiana locations.
All of these services, plus additional options and programs, are designed with a framework of Gentle Teaching and are CARF-accredited.
- Family / Caregiver Training provides educational/instructional training to a parent, other family member, or primary caregiver, about the treatment regimens and use of equipment specified for use in an Individualized Support Plan. This training improves the ability of the parent, family member or primary caregiver to provide care for the individual.
- Behavioral Support Services provide training, supervision or assistance in appropriate expression of emotions and desires, compliance, assertiveness, acquisition of socially appropriate behaviors, and the reduction of inappropriate behaviors.
- Psychological Therapy for Individuals, Couples, Families and Groups is provided by a licensed psychologist with an endorsement as a health service provider in psychology, a licensed marriage and family therapist, a licensed clinical social worker, and/or a licensed mental health counselor.
- Counseling offers professional guidance in resolving personal conflicts and emotional problems.
- Psychological Assessments is a process of testing that uses a combination of techniques to help arrive at some hypotheses about a person and their behavior, personality and capabilities. Psychological assessment is also referred to as psychological testing, or performing a psychological battery on a person.
- Crisis Intervention Services implement behavioral or environmental interventions that are necessary for stabilizing and preserving the individual’s living arrangements, thereby continuing to divert institutional placement.
Funding Options: Globe Star is a state-approved provider of services and accepts waivers for: Aged and Disabled, Community Integration and Habilitation, Family Supports, Support Services, and Traumatic Brain Injury.