GLOBE STAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you are interested in becoming a Direct Service Provider (DSP) or applying for another available position, you are invited to complete and submit the crewmember application (below), by clicking “NEXT” on the Google Form to begin the process of prompted questions.
LOCATIONS of Globe Star Indiana offices and areas of service:
- Chesterton Office: Lake, Porter, and surrounding area.
- Indianapolis Office: Marion County, and surrounding area.
- South Bend office: St. Joseph County, Elkhart County, and surrounding area.
- Warsaw Office: Kosciusko, Fulton, Marshall, Elkhart, and surrounding area.
- Fort Wayne Satellite Office: Auburn, Butler, and Fort Wayne.
- New Albany Satellite Office: Floyd County, and surrounding area.
- Richmond Satellite Office: Wayne County, and surrounding area.
- West Lafayette Satellite Office: Tippecanoe County, and surrounding area.
POSITIONS of Employment Available:
- Direct Service Providers: Part-time and full-time openings for Direct Care Providers in all Globe Star offices and areas of service. Listed as Adult Mentor, Autism Mentor, and Peer Mentor.
- Therapist: Part-time and full-time positions currently available at all office locations (above), for Therapist to manage behavioral services. Must have a master’s degree in social work, special education, counseling, or psychology.
- Registered Nurse: Part-time employment position open for a Registered Nurse, to manage wellness service in specified locations.
- Program Coordinator / Intellectual Disabilities Professional: Seeking a full-time Program Coordinator for all Globe Star offices and areas of service listed above, to manage quality services that are provided to improve the lives of individuals with disabilities in same area. A bachelor’s degree in social work, special education, or psychology is required.
- Vocational Coordinators: Position available for a part-time and full-time Vocational Coordinator to manage vocational services in specified locations. A bachelor’s degree in social work, special education, counseling, or psychology is required.
- Mentors: Quality of Mentoring Life Services has positions available for Mentors in our Chesterton, Lafayette, South Bend and Indianapolis offices.
Is Caregiving work for you? Globe Star accepts applications for part-time and full-time Direct Service Providers, who serve individuals with developmental disabilities, cultivating companionship with them.
Direct Care Staff are employed in the following counties and surrounding areas: Lake, Porter, LaPorte, West Lafayette, Kosciusko (Warsaw, Logansport, Argos, Syracuse), St. Joseph, Elkhart (South Bend, Mishawaka and Granger) and Marion (Indianapolis, Greenfield, Greenwood).
All employees are trained in working with Globe Star’s Gentle Teaching-based, Quality of Life model that supports the social-emotional development of individuals and guides the professional development of Direct Service Providers (caregivers).
Are you interested? You can learn more by viewing a 3-part video series: ‘A Day in the Life of a Caregiver (below).
If you are ready to complete an application online, please complete the following online form.
Quality of Life Institute, 3-part video series: ‘A Day in the Life of a Caregiver’